Thread: [Android Contacts Transfer] How to Sync Android contacts with MS Outlook effortlessly

Thumbs up [Android Contacts Transfer] How to Sync Android contacts with MS Outlook effortlessly

There is no doubt that MS Outlook helps us receive and send emails in a convenient way. Moreover, you can organize and keep track of people or organizations with Outlook Contacts at ease. Do you want to import these contacts from Outlook to you new mobile phone? Or maybe you just need to transfer your Android Phone contacts to Outlook for managing efficiently.

Recently, I found that most people export the contacts from Outlook and then import them to the smartphone via Gmail account. It really works but too complicated. Is there an easy way to import Outlook contacts to Android Phone? Finally, I had a try on MobileGo for Android which achieved my demands perfectly. So here I’d like to share my experience with you.

Read More : Sync Android contacts with Outlook
    1.Import Outlook Contacts to Android with one-click
    2.Export Android contacts to Outlook directly

Watch Video Demo:

Related: Data Recovery for Android

* Recover deleted, formatted or lost photos, videos, audios, documents and archives for android
    * Preview the photos before recovery
    * Works with almost all the Android phones and tablets

this will be the first i ever seen for android recovery.........

Website